(1) Hereinafter, we are informing you about the collection of personal data when using our website -www.instaffo.comPersonal data are all data which may be attributed to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address or user behaviour.
(2) The Data Controller according to art. 4, para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Instaffo GmbH, Römerstraße 135, 69126 Heidelberg, Phone: +49 6221 6484940, email@example.com (please refer to our Legal notice). To contact our Data Protection Officer, use firstname.lastname@example.org – bbg bitbase group GmbH, Herrn José Enrique Gómez Asbeck [Mr José Enrique Gómez Asbeck], Am Heilbrunnen 47, 72766 Reutlingen, or our postal address with the addition of “der Datenschutzbeauftragte” [the Data Protection Officer].
(3) If you are contacting us by e-mail or a contact form or other services, the data provided by you (your form of address, first and last name, e-mail address and phone number, among others) are stored by us to answer your questions. We will erase the data collected in this context after storing them is no longer required or will restrict their use if legal retention periods apply.
(4) For individual functions of our website for which we use commissioned service providers or wish to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you in detail about the relevant processes in the following. This also includes providing the established criteria for the retention period.
(1) Regarding the personal data concerning you, you have the following rights towards us:
Right of access,
Right to rectification or erasure,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability.
(2) n addition, you are entitled to complain of our processing of your personal data to a data protection supervisory authority.
(1) f you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transfer any information to us, we only collect the personal data transmitted to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which we require for technical reasons to display our website to you to and guarantee its stability and safety (on the legal basis of point f of art. 6(1) GDPR):
b) Date and time of the query
c) Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
d) Content of the query (specific page)
e) Access status/http status code
f) Respectively transmitted data volume
g) Website sending the query
h) Name and version of the browser
i) Operating system and its interface
j) Language and version of the browser software
k) Basic information on whether access had been successful
l) In the event of access via a search engine, the search term(s) used
(2) In addition to the above data, cookies are stored on your computer when you are using our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser used by you and which provide the body (in this case us) storing the cookie with certain information. Cookies cannot perform any programmes or transmit a virus to your computer. Their purpose is making the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies; their scope and functionality are explained in the following:
– Transient cookies (see para. b)
– Persistent cookies (see para. c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. This include but is not limited to session cookies. They store a session ID which allows several queries of your browser to be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted if you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a set period of time which may vary depending on the cookie. You may delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and e.g. refuse accepting third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website in this case.
(1) In addition to using our website purely for information purposes, we offer various services you may use if you are interested. Usually, this requires that you provide other personal data which we use to provide the respective service, and which are subject to the data processing principles indicated above.
(2) We will use external service providers to process your data in part. They were selected carefully by us and were commissioned, are bound by our instructions and are reviewed regularly.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners have a domicile in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to processing of your data, you may cancel it at any time. Such cancellation would affect the admissibility of processing of your personal data after you have notified us of it.
(2) If we base processing your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case in events including but not limited to that of the processing not being required to fulfil an agreement with you which will be indicated by us in the following description of the functions respectively. If you issue such objection, we request that you provide us with the reasons why we should not process your personal data like we do. In the event that your objection is legitimate, we will review the situation and will either stop or adjust data processing or provide you with our compelling reasons worthy of protection based on which we will continue processing.
(3) Naturally, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of promotion and data analysis at any time. You can advise us of your objection to promotional use at any time using the following contact information: Instaffo GmbH, Römerstraße 135, 69126 Heidelberg, Phone: +49 6221 6484940, email@example.com.
(1) By giving us your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter in which we will inform you of our current attractive offers. The advertised goods and services are indicated in the statement of consent.
(2) We are using a double opt-in procedure for the subscription to our newsletter. That means that after you have subscribed, we will send you an e-mail to the provided e-mail-address in which we request your confirmation that you want the newsletter to be sent to you. If you do not confirm your subscription within 6 months, your information will be blocked and erased automatically a month later. In addition, we will store your e-mail address and time of subscription and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is being able to provide evidence of your registration and clarify a possible abuse of your personal data if indicated.
(3) The only required information for being sent the newsletter is your e-mail address. Providing additionally, separately marked data (your last name, first name and phone number) is voluntary; they are used so that we may address you personally. After receiving your confirmation, we will store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal base for this is point a of art. 6(1) GDPR.
(4) You may revoke your consent to being sent the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You may give notice of the revocation by sending a link generated for you to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail or by sending a notice to the contact information provided in the legal notice.
(5) Please note that we will analyse your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the sent e-mails include web beacons or tracking pixels which are one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the purpose of analysis, we will link the data indicated in art. 3 hereunder and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. The stored link IDs and link parameters allow us to better track your interactions in the e-mails we sent and on the website. Our ultimate goal is providing you with content meeting your interests and needs. This procedure also allows us to send you a friendly reminder if you miss an e-mail.
(6) You may object to this tracking at any time by sending us an e-mail with your request. The information is stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we will store the data for statistical purposes only and in anonymous form. In addition, this tracking is not possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail programme as a standard. In this case, the newsletter is not displayed to you in full, and you may possibly not be able to use all functions. If you have the images displayed manually, the tracking described above is executed.
(1) You may set up a user account on our websites to use our services. In addition to a blog for career content, we provide an online service for the individual receipt of suitable job suggestions. Optionally, you may also register using a third-party service provider (currently, those are LinkedIn, GitHub and Google). Within the scope of registration, you are required to provide information for the purpose of providing the user account; they are processed based on point b of art. 6(1) GDPR. The processed data include but are not limited to the log-in information (name, user name, password and an e-mail address). The data entered within the scope of registration are used for the purpose of using the user account and providing our online service.
(2) In addition, we request relevant information for the use of our services at registration. This information is required for the performance of the provided service and is therefore mandatory. On principle, we will ask you for current information about your career, such as e.g. current and past job titles and employers, in addition to form of address, first and last name, contact information, date of birth and place of resident. If you are not willing to provide the information, we are not able to provide our services to their full extent. We are collecting the aforementioned data based on our legitimate interests as defined in point f of art. 6(1) GDPR for the period of provision of the services.
(3) If you leave comments or other posts on our career blog, your IP addresses can be stored based on our legitimate interests as defined in point f of art. 6(1) GDPR for the period of provision. This is done for our safety if anyone leaves illegal content (insults, prohibited political propaganda, etc.) in comments and posts. In this case, we may be prosecuted for the comment or post ourselves and do therefore have an interest in the identity of the writer.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to process the information of the users for the purpose of identifying spam based on our legitimate interests according to point f of art. 6(1) GDPR.
The information about the person, possible contact and website information and the textual information provided within the scope of comments and posts are stored by us permanently until the users object to it.
(4) We will notify you about information relevant for the user account, e.g. technical information, by e-mail. If you have terminated your user account, its data with regard to the user account are erased, subject to a legal retention period. It is your responsibility to save your data before the expiration of the agreement after termination. We are entitled to irrevocably erase all data stored during the agreement’s term.
(5) Within the scope of using our registration and login functions and the use of the user account, we are storing the IP addresses and the time of the respective user action. Such storage is based on our legitimate interests and those of the users in the protection against abuse and other unauthorised use. On principle, such data are not disclosed to third parties unless required to assert our claims or we are legally obligated to do so according to point c of art. 6(1) GDPR. The IP addresses are anonymised or erased after 7 days the latest.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses “cookies” which are text files stored on your computer enabling your use of the website. The information about your use of this website generated by the cookie are usually transferred to a server of Google in the USA and are stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened prior to this within member states of the European Union or other signatory countries of the agreement on the European Economic Area. On behalf of the operating company of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to render other services associated with the website use and internet use for the operating company of the website.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not linked to other data by Google.
(3) You can prevent being included by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. It places an opt-out cookie preventing the future recording of your data when visiting the website. Click here to be excluded from analysis by Google Analytics.
You may object to the Google Analytics analysis at any time by sending us an e-mail with your request. We then place an opt-out cookie preventing the future recording of your data when visiting the website.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This causes further processing of IP addresses in a shortened form; this excludes any possibility of personal identification. If the data collected about you can be used to identify you, it is excluded as of now, and the personal data are therefore erased immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to be able to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. Using the statistics gained, we can improve our website and make it more interesting to you as the user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Point f of art. 6(1) GDPR.
(6) Information of the third-party service provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
Terns of service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Data protection overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
Facebook Remarketing / Retargeting
Furthermore, our website uses Google Optimize. Google Optimize analyses the use of several versions of our websites and helps us improving its usability in line with the behaviour of our users on the website. Google Optimize is a tool integrated in Google Analytics. Optimize 360 uses Analytics 360 cookies for the purpose of alignment and stability. Click here to be excluded from Google Optimize recording.
This website uses social plugins („Plugins“) of the social media network Facebook which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA („Facebook“) The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the note “social plugin by Facebook” or “Facebook social plugin”.
If you visit a page of our website containing such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly to your browser by Facebook, and the browser incorporates it into the website. By integrating the plugin into the website, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the associated page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transferred directly to a server of Facebook in the USA by your browser and is stored there. If you are logged in with Facebook, Facebook can directly allocate the visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Like” button or leave a comment, the corresponding information is also directly transferred to a Facebook server and is stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends. Facebook may use this information for the purpose of promotion, market research and needs-based design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to analyse your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed for you on Facebook, inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and render other services associated with your use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to be able to link the data collected through our website to your Facebook account, you need to log out of Facebook before visiting our website. For purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook and your corresponding rights and setting options to protect your privacy, please refer to Facebook’s privacy notice.
(1) We use the services of Google AdWords to call attention to our interesting offers on external websites using advertising media (Google AdWords). We can determine how successful the individual promotional measures are in relation to the data of the promotional campaigns. We are thus pursuing our interest to display advertisements that are interesting to you, making our website more interesting and obtaining a fair calculation of marketing costs.
(2) These promotional media are delivered by Google using “ad servers”. For this purpose, we are using ad server cookies which measure certain parameters to measure success, such as display of advertisements or clicks by the users. If you come to our website by way of a Google advertisement, Google AdWords stores a cookie on your computer. Usually, these cookies become invalid after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. Usually, the unique cookie ID, the number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), the most recently impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (indication that the user does not wish to be approached again) are stored with the cookie as analysis values.
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognise your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an AdWords customer and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can identify that the user has clicked the advertisement and was transferred to this page. Every AdWords customer is assigned a different cookie. Thus, cookies cannot be tracked using the websites of the AdWord customers. We do not collect and process any personal data in the above promotional measures ourselves but are only provided statistical analyses by Google. Based on these analyses, we can determine which of the promotional measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive further data from the use of the promotional media; this includes but is not limited to us being unable to identify the users based on this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google Server. We do not have any influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Google by using this tool and are therefore informing you in line with our state of knowledge: By integrating AdWords Conversion in a webpage, Google receives the information that you have accessed the relevant part of our website or clicked one of our advertisements. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can link the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or are not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider gains knowledge of and stores your IP address.
(5) You have several options to prevent your involvement in this tracking method:
a. by making the appropriate settings in your browser software; this includes but is not limited to suppressing third-party cookies which results in no advertisements of third-party providers being displayed;
b. by deactivating the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” being blocked, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, this setting is deleted if you delete your cookies;
c. by deactivating the interest-related advertisements of the providers who are part of the self-regulation campaign “About Ads” using the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting is deleted if you delete your cookies;
d. by permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers using the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this offering to its full extent in this case.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is point f of art. 6(1) GDPR. For more information on data protection by Google, visit: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
In addition to AdWords Conversion, we also use the Google Remarketing application. It is a procedure to help us approach you again. With this application, we can display our advertisements to you during your continued internet use after you have visited our website. This is made possible by cookies stored in your browser which allow Google to record and analyse your user behaviour when visiting several websites. Therefore, Google can identify your previous visit to our website. According to Google’s own statement, it does not link the data collected within the scope of remarketing to your personal data which may be stored by Google. This includes but is not limited to pseudonymisation performed in the course of remarketing according to Google.
(2) The information gathered by cookies and web beacons, your IP address and the supply of advertising formats are transferred to a Google server located in the US and are stored there. Google may pass on this collected information to third parties if legally required or if Google commissions third parties with data processing. Admittedly, Google will combine your IP address with the other stored data.
(3) By making the appropriate settings in your internet browser, you can prevent the aforementioned cookies on your computer. However, there is a possibility that the content of the website cannot be used to the same extent any more. By using this website, you consent to processing of the data collected on you by Google in the aforementioned way and to the aforementioned purpose.
(1) Furthermore, the website uses the remarketing function “Custom Audiences” of Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). This allows the display of interest-related advertisements (“Facebook ads”) to users of the website or other websites also using the method in the course of visiting the Facebook social network. We are using it to pursue the interest to show you advertisement that is of interest to you to make our website more interesting for you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook Server. We do not have any influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Facebook by using this tool and are therefore informing you in line with our state of knowledge: By integrating Facebook Custom Audiences in a webpage, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the relevant part of our website or clicked one of our advertisements. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can link the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or are not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider gains knowledge of and stores your IP address and other identifying characteristics.
(3) Logged-in users can deactivate the “Facebook Custom Audiences” by visiting https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is point f of art. 6(1) GDPR. For more information on data protection by Facebook, visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
(1) Furthermore, this website performs analyses of the user behaviour by A/B testing. This involves us showing you our websites with slightly varied content, depending on a performed profile allocation. This allows us to analyse our range, improve it regularly and make it more interesting for you as the user. The legal basis for the A/B testing is point f of art. 6(1) GDPR.
(2) For this analysis, cookies (see art. 3 for more details) are stored on your computer. The data controller stores the information collected exclusively on the servers of Google in the US. You can prevent the analysis by deleting existing cookies and disallowing the storage of cookies on your computer. Please note that you may not be able to use our website to its full extent if you disallow the storage of cookies. Preventing the implementation of A/B testing is possible. Click here to be excluded from A/B testing.
(3) Before the analyses are performed, the IP addresses are processed in a shortened form; thus, direct allocation to persons can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser will not be combined with other data collected by us.
(4) The service provider of the analysis is Google. You can find more information on Google’s data protection here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and here: https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos in our website which are stored on http://youtube.com/.and can be played directly on our website. They are all integrated in the “extended privacy mode”, i.e. there will be no data transferred about you as the user to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data indicated in (2) hereunder are transferred only if you play the videos. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting our website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data indicated in art. 3 hereunder are transferred. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account in which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in with Google, your data will be linked directly to your account. If you do not wish to have them linked to your profile in YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube will store your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purpose of promotion, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. The purpose of such analysis (even for users that are not logged in) includes but is not limited to the provision of needs-based promotion and the information of other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to objection against the creation of these user profiles; to assert such right, you need to address your objection to YouTube.
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
On some websites, we are using the web analysis service Hotjar of Hotjar Ltd.. Hotjar Ltd. is a European company domiciled in Malta (Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta, Europe tel.: +1 (855) 464-6788).
This tool allows us to track movement on the websites on which Hotjar is used (heatmaps). For example, it can be identified how far users scroll and which buttons are clicked by users and how frequently. Furthermore, it is also possible to get feedback directly from the website’s users with this tool. Thus, we obtain valuable information enabling us to design our websites to be faster and more customer-friendly.
When using this tool, we take particular care to protect your personal data. Therefore, we can only track which buttons are clicked, the pathway of the mouse, how far you are scrolling, the screen size of the device, type of device and browser information, geographic location (country only) and the preferred language to display our website. Sections of the website in which your personal data or that of third parties are displayed are hid automatically by Hotjar and thus cannot be tracked at any time.
Hotjar offers all users the options to prevent use of the Hotjar tool by using a “do not track header” so that no data about the visit of the respective website are recorded. It is a setting that all common browsers support in their current versions. It involves your browser sending a query to Hotjar instructing it to deactivate the tracking of the relevant user. If you use bbg websites with different browsers/computers, you have to set up the “do not track header” separately for each of these browsers/computers.
We are using the service “SendGrid”, an e-mail sending platform of the provider SendGrid, Inc. Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202, USA, to send e-mails (newsletter and recommendation e-mails). SendGrid is deemed reliable regarding data protection law, and we are also trusting its services and security. You can view
Nevertheless, we have to indicate that the data of the e-mail recipients are transferred to the USA. The USA are deemed an insecure third-party country under data protection law by the EU. This is related to the fact that the USA do not have a uniform data protection law and that there is political upheaval between the USA and the EU regarding data protection. By using our newsletter/recommendation service, you consent to our use of SendGrid.
We are using services of Pendo.io, Inc., Raleigh, NC 27601, USA, to optimise the services on this website and for improvement of the user behaviour. Due to it joining the EU privacy shield, Pendo.io complies with the highest data protection standards.
This analysis service provides us with usage statistics for the visited pages and on how long our customers stay on individual pages. All data in this regard are transferred and analysed in a pseudonymised form; thus, personal identification is not possible. By using our website, you consent to us using Pendo.
We are using the chat services provided by Drift to give you the option to contact us directly (primarily our support team) – mainly in the form of a live chat. We will also use the functions to interact with you.
The installed Drift service may also collect navigation and usage data even if you are not using the service actively. In addition, live chat conversations are recorded to track and process your queries. By using our website, you consent to us using the Drift widget
We use the Sentry service (Sentry, 1501 Mariposa St #408, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA) to improve the technical stability of our system by monitoring the system stability and detecting code errors.
Sentry only serves these objectives and does not analyse any data for promotional purposes. The data of the users, e.g. information on device or time of the error, are collected anonymously, are not used in any personal way and are erased subsequently. By using our website, you consent to our use of Sentry for the purpose described above.
You have the option to ask for a call-back on our website. For making the request and choosing a time, we use the online calendar “Calendly”. “Calendly” is a product of Calendly, LLC, 3423 Piedmont Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30305-1754, United States.
f you press the Rückruf Vereinbaren [make call-back appointment] button, you are automatically connected with our appointment account with Calendly. After selecting your appointment, confirming and entering your contact information and concern, you will receive an e-mail from Calendly to confirm your appointment.
Your information provided in the Calendly form including the data provided therein by you are stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. These data remain with us until you request their erasure, revoke your consent to their storage or the purpose of the data storage no longer applies (e.g. appointment was held). Mandatory legal provisions – included but not limited to retention periods– shall remain unaffected.